Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so who lives with their girlfriend/fiancee/wife and LOVES to prank them... or just likes to prank your "better" half all the time? i always toss cold ass water on her when shes in the shower but it dawned on me today that the BEST prank would be to put baby powder in her hairdryer. saw a video and if done right ITS HILARIOUS.. anyone got any other good pranks that wouldnt hurt her or make her throw the engagement ring at me? lmao

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
ok so who lives with their girlfriend/fiancee/wife and LOVES to prank them... or just likes to prank your "better" half all the time? i always toss cold ass water on her when shes in the shower but it dawned on me today that the BEST prank would be to put baby powder in her hairdryer. saw a video and if done right ITS HILARIOUS.. anyone got any other good pranks that wouldnt hurt her or make her throw the engagement ring at me? lmao
I did the baby powder/hair dryer prank after I saw it on youtube. All I can say is, do it on a weekend and not during the week when she rushing getting ready for work. It turned out really bad for me, lol

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
exactly i would never do that she works for my dad and is stressed out as is from work... weekends are perfect :D

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lmfao or come home and be like SOMEONE F*%KING HIT ME AND JUST RAN.. done that a couple times and she freaks out haha

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HAHA omfg i might just do that.....

·
Registered
131 Posts
Again, do this on a weekend, when she is not in a hurry but needs to go somewhere. With the car off, turn the windshield wipers in high. On top of the windshield wiper blades, put a fine line of syrup on top of it. When she'll start the car, windshield will be covered. Could also use ketchup instead.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
that would be a very good idea but we have 2 cars... both mine... and currently the tiburon ("her car") needs a new starter so shes driving mine.. i think ketchup would be a LOT easier to clean off so thats another good idea

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
1. Get super spicy hot sauce (ghost chili) and sprinkle some of that on her food.
2. Get a glass of REAL cold water and dump that on her in bed.
3. Crisco shortening on the toilet seat.
4. Get her spare car key, and when she is at work, move her car to the other side of the parking lot or building.

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Unscrew the shower head and shove a whole (unwrapped) roll of lifesavers into the pipe, then put the showerhead back on. When she takes a shower it will seem normal, but after she dries off she'll be super sticky, so she'll try again and it'll just keep getting worse till the lifesavers finally dissolve. aggravating as hell :D

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lmfao these are all good ideas but im not trying to have her break up with me xD just practical pranks i dump cold water on her when shes in the shower.. and messed with her a couple times but like i said both cars are mine we dont have a spare key for the tiburon... but the hairdryer full of baby powder is classic and so is ketchup packets under the toilet seat is also good.. like i said practical pranks nothing that would rly piss her off or hurt her xD i like the lifesaver idea but if she gets her hair sticky shes gunna freak out...

·
Registered
658 Posts
Here is a good one, my friend that i work with hates facebook so... I decided to make him a fake profile and request everyone i could think of. After one day he had more friends than me and people at work kept saying "when did you decide to get fb?". We even got our boss to play along and that just made it funnier. He actually contacted fb and had his page deleted!! The best part is how dramatic he is about it, priceless.

OK here is another one that happened to me yesterday from a different guy that i work with.

I have a plan to get back at this guy, on friday when he comes in for his shift, i go outside and jack up his explorer and put it on cinder blocks! I can not wait!

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Hope she's got a good sense of humour!!! Tip her pass the line and you might need police protection.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.