Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i dnt know if i should be posting this under this forum but.... ok im sure everyone has a funny story to tell about their cars.

I was leaving da mall over the 4th of july weekend and i try to get into my black balt... Sh*t wnt open wtf??? Come to realize that my car was parked next to her car.... I said "Her" because the owner of the car was this beautiful Brunette.... watching me do the whole act she laughs ....

Yeah we talked and i got her # but haven't call her bc of different (gf) reasons........

WHATS YOOOUR STORY???

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Something like this happened to me at the bank by me. One of the teller tht works at the bank drives a cobalt SS. So i parked next to it because i wanted to look at it. So as i was coming back to my car i was still looking at the SS and totally forgot about my door hit in unlock button and tried to open the door to the SS. Quickly realizing i turned quickly and went around the car and back to my car. The weird thing is my car is black and hers was blue... i guess i just wanted that SS.... =\

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
haha, ok, so in the past 2 days, i have had a few upsets in racing.......i know, street racing is bad, but, hey, when you have an Aston Martin wanting to run ya..............well, lets say, i beat the martin, a V8 Tundra, Another V8(F-150 this time), and a Mercedes B-Class..................i am impressed, and wanna see what my van has for power(it's a 4.0L V6)

·
Registered
318 Posts
I had a friend who drove a maroon Dodge Omni back in the 90's. He worked at the mall and came out one night, got in the car (was a POS and he never locked it) and couldn't get the key to fit right in the ignition. His knew his key was slightly bent but he had a spare under the seat. Started fidgeting around under there for the spare and pulled out some sunglasses he didn't recognize. Then he looked up and saw his car parked one aisle over. Someone else had an equally crappy maroon Omni that never locked it either.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Ok i dnt know if i should be posting this under this forum but.... ok im sure everyone has a funny story to tell about their cars.

I was leaving da mall over the 4th of july weekend and i try to get into my black balt... Sh*t wnt open wtf??? Come to realize that my car was parked next to her car.... I said "Her" because the owner of the car was this beautiful Brunette.... watching me do the whole act she laughs ....

Yeah we talked and i got her # but haven't call her bc of different (gf) reasons........

WHATS YOOOUR STORY???
Lol, what's the number... I'll call her... Seriously... Call her... Can't hurt to be homies... ;)

·
Registered
139 Posts
My story

I was with my girlfriend at a public park. We were just hanging out, and I forgot they lock the park when the sun goes down. So I'm freaking out because I'm locked in a parking lot. Then I decided what the hell, I drove up a sidewalk ramp, and drove out on the little sidewalk around the gates. Barely fit through but no damage whatsoever to the balt. I am now scared to go to any public parks anytime near dark.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Imma call her 2nite..... since my gf pissed me off ..... haha...... just dnt tell her hahahaha

·
Registered
265 Posts
My story

I was with my girlfriend at a public park. We were just hanging out, and I forgot they lock the park when the sun goes down. So I'm freaking out because I'm locked in a parking lot. Then I decided what the hell, I drove up a sidewalk ramp, and drove out on the little sidewalk around the gates. Barely fit through but no damage whatsoever to the balt. I am now scared to go to any public parks anytime near dark.
Lol, I used to have a little 82 honda civic hatch... In highschool the other guys would prank me by releasing the parking brake then pushing it up the ramp and park it on the loading dock in front of the band hall... I'm still not quite sure how... but I got it down without messing it up...

Imma call her 2nite..... since my gf pissed me off ..... haha...... just dnt tell her hahahaha
Good deal... !

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
yea man def call her.. she didnt give it to you for no reason...and if the gf gets suspicious tell her that you 2 have the same car and she had some trouble with it and asked for your number or something like that haha

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
AHHHHH! i need to find a girl who likes cars. My now ex broke up with me because "she needs to live". Oh well I f*cked her first. lol The only story i have is that i was putting a little "Yourcobalt.com" tag on a SS and some guy on the roof of a building was like "What you doing to that car." all i said was "Advertising!"

Edit yeah i went off on her cuz i found out shes got a new BF already. she loved me a lot to get over me in 2 weeks.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Hahahah thats pretty funny that you told him that you were advertising .

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I'm gonna advertize, i wanna get yourcobalt.com tags for my ford van, lol

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
lol my dad keeps telling me that i should start charging for advertising. With the sticker on my car and the t-shirt i got randomly. Thats what he told the dealer when he got his first new car. "I'm gonna have to charge you..." The dealer instantly knew not to put the sticker on. lol

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
^^^no theyre just homos =)
i resent that comment, watch who you call a homo, cause being a ricer is demeaning to everyone, including us ****suckers(yes, i can say that, i am one, and i love it so much, i got myself a bf, hehe)

and FTR: i am not a ricer, i bought a van, i am now a soccer dad!!!!! :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.