Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever hear of this stuff. This guy came up to me while i was pumping my girlfriends gas. He was Selling this stuff that came in a spary can.He said it was the best cleaner around, it not only cleans but has that carnauba wax in it, and its good on all surfaces, not just cars. Glass tables tops etc etc.

He wanted to show me how goo it worked and asked if he could show me how it works. Me being a little skeptical and my girlfriends cars being only 2 days old, i was a little hesitant, so i tld him to clean the rims. He did one rim, and MAN did this thing shine. Worked like a charm, he then showed me how you use it on windows. It leaves a thin clear layer of wax on your windows, so no finger prints could be left on it(i even tested it out) no fingerprints at all. This stuff seemed awsome, he told me how they ue it on like 2 million dollar cars, and how its not being sold in stores yet(he was just doing a promotion to see if it would sell). So he talked me into buying a can for 15$ plus i got 2 microfiber towels for free. GReat so when i got home i wanted to try this stuff out.

So im standing in front of my car with my micro fiber towels and can of fw1 and realize, i have a can the size of a 1 lieter bottle, and a car thats 5 feet high and like 12 feet across. There was no way in hell i was going to be abl to clean my car with one can. So i just use it on my windows now, cause it works awsome, gets em clean and stops all the finer prints. And i clean the Ktchen tables glass top with it, streak free shine and stops all stains and what not.

Anyone else ever see this stuff or hear of it, im curious to know wha you think about it.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Havent heard of it but i am glad to hear you enjoy it

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.