Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2007 G5 and it's to freakin high off the ground and handles like like a 18 wheeler. I am really interested in putting a drop on my G5 but kinda worried about warranty and Wheel clearance. I have 17 inch ADR's. Anyways any info. would be much appreciated. Thanks Josh
-oh and how would I go about putting a pic of my car on a thread?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

-----Added 12 Sep 2008 at 07:29:58-----

-----Added 12 Sep 2008 at 07:38:43-----
2007 pontiac G5, 5-speed, sunroof, and pioneer sterio with the 10" woofer in the back

There's my G5. I really haven't been able to do anything to it yet ,besides the wheels. I really want to do the drop springs though because it handles so poorly plus it sits way to high. I want to put a air intake, catback, and really would love to put a programmer on it. Would ya'll know of any programmers besides having to send the PCM off and getting it tuned?????
2007 pontiac G5, 5-speed, sunroof, and pioneer sterio with the 10" woofer in the back

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

There's my G5. I really haven't been able to do anything to it yet ,besides the wheels. I really want to do the drop springs though because it handles so poorly plus it sits way to high. I want to put a air intake, catback, and really would love to put a programmer on it. Would ya'll know of any programmers besides having to send the PCM off and getting it tuned?????

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.