Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys and girls, well as you all know or most know i recently wrecked and totaled my wonderful G5 (Zulia aka Z) but on the bright side i have got another car, 06 with ONLY 7500 Miles yes thats right 7500 MILES no it was not wrecked or anything it was a leased vehicle, so its pretty much brand new. and i would like to thank everybody for checking on me and making sure i was okay after my wreck and thanks to duffy for letting everyone know i was okay but just wanted to say thanks well here is my car please enjoy.

UPDATED 12/21/10
Fender Stripes Pics actually they have been on a good while just haven't posted pics yet.
i have a part arriving tomorrow so look for pics in the next few days!!!

06 Cobalt LT *ONLY 7500 Miles*

Interior
Stock pretty much
Cruise Control
Radio Controls on the Steering Wheel
5spd
Weathertech Floormats front and back.

Exterior
Alloy Wheels
Fog Lights
Underbody neons (RED)
Fender Stripes

Performance
DC Sport Exhaust
Soon to be Injen CAI

UPDATED 2/3/11

So i put rims and a header/downpipe on leave me some feedback on what you think!! thanks guys. Gunnar

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks good!
thanks!

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

Looks nice and clean. I cannot believe how low the miles are. Good find.
yeah i know i was amazed, and it was probably only about an hour from our house if that, right over the border into Ohio.

·
Registered
319 Posts
bump for updates

·
Registered
319 Posts
oh yeah i forgot about this lol, i'm getting ready to post some more pics and i have another part coming in tomorrow.
i want pics now damn it.... and what part are you gettin tomorrow?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah i know when i made the name i still had the G5, but yeah i should probably see about getting it changed or something haha

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

lol actually no one knows and i will post it up cause there will be a big controversy over it i know

·
Registered
319 Posts
yeah i know when i made the name i still had the G5, but yeah i should probably see about getting it changed or something haha

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

lol actually no one knows and i will post it up cause there will be a big controversy over it i know
pm me.... i must know

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

and you dont live to far from ky do you?

·
Registered
319 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.