Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any FPS gamers on here? I have XBox360 and XBox One. I switch up every now and then. I like to play COD (any of them), Titanfall, Destiny, GTA... I have a few friends on XBL but it seems like they are always watching Netflix or not on at all. I'm not a pro gamer, but I do way better with teammates that communicate. I just like to play online with others for teamwork and just random chat. Add your XBL username if you're up for some gaming. Or add me: sjaycRN.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Really only play PC and some racing games, let Xbox live go years ago now.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here, Unkemptbush343. Mainly playing GTA5 for now. About to get a ONE sometime and getting ready to get a PC for gaming
Getting a XB1 and PC? That seems like a lot of gaming. As far as PC games go, I always thought it would be easy for people to hack with it being on a computer. Maybe not.

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
I play Destiny on my brother's xb1. Gamertag is ilockett. I will be on later today after work. I need someone to do vault of glass with my. I'm a 24 titan lol

·
Registered
675 Posts
guitarjunkie6 on the 360

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Getting a XB1 and PC? That seems like a lot of gaming. As far as PC games go, I always thought it would be easy for people to hack with it being on a computer. Maybe not.
Possible probably but there are some things I'd rather play on pc than a console. I have some plans too so there is that :nuts:

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
this thread is full of xbox filth!! lol jk (not really) (yes really). Destiny has been an amazingly fun game to play, currently at lvl 28 warlock. I play on PS4 though. Can't wait for some GTAV (again) and i also have a PC for mainly playing league, i also just like Beamer, rather play some console games on PC

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
just do the strike playlist it'll be much better since you will get Decoherent (blue) engram drops from the enemies and you get loot reward after every one done.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Anyone getting the new COD? I didn't realize tonight is the midnight release... I'll probably get it eventually.

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
nope haven't bought the last 2 and won't be getting this one, i a grew out of CoD already. I can't wait for that GTA V on new gen consoles to release though

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.