Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this is what it looks like. Not any fiberglassing or anything but this is how it would sit. What do you think? And yes I can't see anything where the turn signals, highbeam light, parking brake light, are. It's all blocked lol.

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
I don't really like the gauge it's self. It does not seem to fit your look. I mean you have this ultra modern look going, but that gauge looks like it's off an old tractor.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I say no, just for the fact that by the time you fill all those pds, your going to have two of something..lol

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't really like the gauge it's self. It does not seem to fit your look. I mean you have this ultra modern look going, but that gauge looks like it's off an old tractor.
Actually I have a sunpro boost and volt gauge in the pillar. I was thinking of movie this gauge over to the pillar and putting a digital one in front of me. But minus the gauge itself what about the pod location.
I say no, just for the fact that by the time you fill all those pds, your going to have two of something..lol
I actually don't surprisingly. Volt, DPIC, Boost, EGT, AFR

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
I don't think the location is bad. I mean you don't need to see your blinker is on to know it is. Doesn't it cover the check engine light? That might not be a real good thing.

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah it covers it, but I know its on and if it comes on in my car i most likely know that it is either on or off

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Like the two guages onthe outside, but not really liking the middle guage. Just my opinion.

Where did you get the gauge pods for the bezel?

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

I don't think the location is bad. I mean you don't need to see your blinker is on to know it is. Doesn't it cover the check engine light? That might not be a real good thing.
Some states require the signals be seen, in Oklahoma back before they stopped state inspections, I had a vehicle that failed inspection because the left turn signal light did not come on, and the high beam indicator stayed on. So it might be same prinicpal with other states, if the indicators are not functioning or able to be seen, failed state inpection. Dont know how that state is, or if they have an inspection, but may be worth checking on before doing that.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Off topic, but why the heck is it almost 250 for the double gauge bezel thing??? that is insane for that price when just that little plastic surround from GM without the pods is only 35 bucks from the parts counter!

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
so they make money

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

so who wants to fiberglass this all together for me

·
Registered
379 Posts
............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
you ever wonder why everyone gets annoyed by you?? i'm asking for help not some idiot kid posting a picture of a facepalm

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.