Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<33333333
Dude Im in love with this car compared to the balt lol
Gotta love the sound of the Turbo/BOV and exhaust on these beasts. Sometimes I dont even listen to my radio because Im so in love with the way the car sounds hahahaha

/gay post

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Jesus, you can almost have breakfast on that engine bay. Do you have maid service what!!!! She forgot to clean around your negative battery post.:amazed:

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
Jesus, you can almost have breakfast on that engine bay. Do you have maid service what!!!! She forgot to clean around your negative battery post.:amazed:

There isnt nearly as much room as that pic looks. Well unless you just need to get to the plugs, filter and battery.
Nice purchase Garrett. What suspension is it on? How many miles?

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Looks nice! Love the sound of my car now with the turbo and open dump as well :D although I would not buy an SRT-4, you keep it clean and it looks really good. Not loving the interior layout of these cars but the exterior is quite nice, and the tints look great.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Garrett. I hate you so much. lol
I've been in love with these cars for forever...
Dude I'm so jelly right now.

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Garrett. I hate you so much. lol
I've been in love with these cars for forever...
Dude I'm so jelly right now.
LMAO! Yeah Ive loved these cars for a while too, finally decided to make a move and get one!

Hey man, nice to see you around again, the srt is one of my favorite rides even tho I hate to admit it. The car looks great, is the car that clean, because it looks as it has been well taken care of.
OH YEAH. Car is definitely clean for an 04. Whoever had it before definitely took good care of it, no doubt.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.