Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for a little help with wiring up my new Beamershid H1 6000k's in my gen 1 projectors. the power and ground wires to the balist, did anyone just cut the adapter off and hardwire or plug spaded lines into the adapter and sealed from elements or is there an adaptor to connect the factory harness and just wire it to the balists?

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
Idk exactly what the question is here. But for my projectors I just cut a hole in the rubber sealer thing tthe bulbs are in and the wires come through and put the spades from the wires directly onto the connectors then sealed it baclk up with silicon.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that's what I was looking for. what pins did you connect the line to the balist to?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
for the gen 1s do you just attach the power and ground lines for the ballist to the lines on the h1 bulb?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
What I mean is the wires that run through the rubber cover to power the stock h1 bulb for low beam. Do I attach the the two spaded lines for power in to ballist to it?.

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 AM ----------

Why didn't you just get the hids built in?
I got the hids as a Xmas gift.

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
What I mean is the wires that run through the rubber cover to power the stock h1 bulb for low beam. Do I attach the the two spaded lines for power in to ballist to it?.

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 AM ----------

I got the hids as a Xmas gift.
Yes that's what did. I had cut a hole in the rubber cover and reaeal it with silicon

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
excellent thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.