Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i bought the Gen 3 projectors for my 08 cobalt..and put some Silverstar bulbs..after i installed them and turned on the lights the beams seem uneven.. :/ Is there any way to fix this or is it always gunna be like this? Would it matter if i changed to HiDs?

Looks something like this.. :/

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
Well what that is, is a step.

You can change if you want just move the driver side light up with the adjusters on the headlight and hids are better go for between 5k-6k for best light I think it was.

5k-white

6k-white w/ a drop of blue

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
That is your cutoff line and its 100% correct
what he said, here's a little more detail.
I think that is the way they are supposed to be, right side higher to illuminate the side of the road, left side lower so as not to blind oncoming traffic

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
unless its too low (cant really tell from the picture) it looks fine to me

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Hey guys i bought the Gen 3 projectors for my 08 cobalt..and put some Silverstar bulbs..after i installed them and turned on the lights the beams seem uneven.. :/ Is there any way to fix this or is it always gunna be like this? Would it matter if i changed to HiDs?

Looks something like this.. :/
Didn't read the thread, but your right one is higher so it illuminates the street signs better

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

Now I just read it and feel stewpid lol

·
Registered
106 Posts

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

woops sorry thats fog lamps

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

there ya go, and its completely normal for the drivers side to be angled down

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

woops sorry thats fog lamps

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

there ya go, and its completely normal for the drivers side to be angled down
Thanks! :D This is gunna help alot! :thanks:clap

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.