Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well im thinking about getting a new exhaust system for my 2007 Cobalt LT. Any know how good and sound is on an Tsudo N1 Extreme Cat-Back Exhaust System? any feed back would be awsome...thankz. im getting it from Speed-Element Motorsports Home Page its only 189.95 so not too bad. just wanted to know if anyone has had/has it on there cobalt.

·
Registered
298 Posts
There are several threads on the different brands of exhaust. Look at the thread "Exhaust sounds". I believe there are still some links to video clips. There are also a couple of threads that refer to the Tsudo Exhaust. A few things to consider: How easy will it be to install? Are there any extra modifications necessary to make it fit? How will it look on the car?

Bottom line: What do you like?

Good luck! Post a picture when you get it installed.

·
Banned
292 Posts
youtube search me rdrhoades and then look at knoxbox 08 chevy cobalt and the chevy cobalt tsudo exhaust clip. :) you will like the ehxuast but some minor modification is neccessary to get it to hang right.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
It is a good reliable exhaust with a nice tone to it. Plus the fact that it is fully stainless steel from end to end you cant beat it. Other exhaust brands use aluminized piping and a stainless steel muffler which will let the piping rust out before the muffler. So it is a great buy especially for its cheap price. I was gonna get that exhaust but it was on back order for 4-5 weeks so i said screw that cause i had the money right then and went with a magnaflow.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.