Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a Metallic orange cobalt and i really want to get stripes, Any suggestions on what color i should get other than black, if anyone has any pictures of metallic orange cars with stripes please post a link .

·
Registered
911 Posts
I wonder what carbon fiber ones would look like? Haven't seen anyone with it...I just put a black one on today, as seen in my earlier thread...maybe white would look good

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
White. You can tell the ladies to take a ride in the dreamsicle.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
you can't really go with another color... just a shade. so white, grey, or black. White imo

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So say i go white, I want to get black rims. Will white fender stripes with black rims and an orange car be to many colors or do you think it will look fine?

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
So say i go white, I want to get black rims. Will white fender stripes with black rims and an orange car be to many colors or do you think it will look fine?
Generally it is best to stick with a theme.

That being said, Orange, white and black will look like your car is Sponsored by the Philadelphia Flyers.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
White. You can tell the ladies to take a ride in the dreamsicle.
Generally it is best to stick with a theme.

That being said, Orange, white and black will look like your car is Sponsored by the Philadelphia Flyers.
lolz

I say black. not very original, but standard. you can do outline stripes. sounds silly, but it may look cool.

·
Registered
931 Posts
No color. Stripes are everywhere anymore. Every other cobalt has one. lol I know its cheap and easy to put them on but that doesnt mean you have to put them on.

But if you must black would be the best choice with an orange car. However if you look around there is companies making other colors. Orange stripes on the orange car would be kool too. Kind of like ghost stripes. idk.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.