Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I was going through my phone deleting old messages and I found some pics my gf sent me from the beginning of the summer of her new car. So I thought I'd be a pal and share them with all of you.

It's a 2010 Chevy Camaro 2SS. 6-speed manual. 6.2L V8. Metallic Imperial Blue with White racing stripes. Pirelli Tires.

She had to wait three months because she was dead set on a blue 2SS with white stripes. The day it arrived at the dealership, they had to move it out of view because people were all over it.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
and you have a cobalt? thats rough
I know. She used to drive a '91 Buick that was a hand me down and before that it was a 1980 something or other that was still in good condition until it was totaled in her driveway by a guy going 55 in a 25mph zone. When she graduated and started working. She flat out decided she was going to get the new Camaro (daughter of a GM tech and works for a GM supplier - no other sports car would do it for her).

The first time I rode with her I was very sad because that was when I found out that she drives manlier than me. :embarrest:

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

I bet you're not allowed to drive it either are you? lol
Haha! I've driven it twice and I wasn't allowed to go past second gear.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've driven one before.. (I drive a lot cars everyday so ya...lol)

Nothing really special.

Too much money for me.

But really nice car.
I dunno. This car's got a lot of sex appeal. I was riding with her once and a bunch of girls drove up to us honking and yelling out the window. They stopped once they noticed a chick was driving it.

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
Where in Michigan are you?

Sweet car, by the way!

·
Registered
931 Posts
very nice car congrads

i remember last july when the first ones hit my dealer... all us tec guys waited in line to drive this black on black ss.. 6.2 6speed... great car but the price tag makes it only a dream car

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
OMG I just came. Yes it sucks that it's your girlfriend. But at least she has tremendous taste in cars. Just be glad it wasn't a Civic Si.

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
Yes. What Will said.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Where in Michigan are you?

Sweet car, by the way!
Dearborn. GF lives in St. Clair Shores.

OMG I just came. Yes it sucks that it's your girlfriend. But at least she has tremendous taste in cars. Just be glad it wasn't a Civic Si.
There's no way in hell she'd ever buy anything that's not GM. Her father would probably disown her. He takes apart the competitor's cars for a living and all he ever talks about whenever I'm over is how all the foreign car commercials are full of it.

Pretty sweet I've driven a couple of the base models n they're pretty sweet I can imagine how the SS would feel!
She did a 0-60 for me when she first got it. I almost crapped my pants it was so awesome.

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

females owning camaros...PSHHH!
And yet here you are, in a Cobalt forum.:blink1:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.