·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Blank..Will remake once pending mods are finished

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
you need to put spaces in between your pics when you post them, and go down a line.

but anyway, looks ok so far. to much chrome for me but not bad i guess!

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
why do you say that? its a nice car and alot of people will like it.. im just an ass hole:bigsmile:just edit your post so the pics arn't all in one line and you will be good.

·
Yay go me
2,154 Posts
love the headlights and tail lights they look good. also how do you get a good pic of the l.e.d i always try with my cell phone and my cameria and it never works. i tired with te flash on and off

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll sell u my camera..lol jk...idk..it's good for the interior pics at night..But my camera can never seem to get a good exterior pic at night..hmmmm..that's why there are no night shots

·
Registered
931 Posts
car looks good... its fully loaded is'nt it??

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
car looks good... its fully loaded is'nt it??
HAHAHA...YUP..except for onstar.. Its got Chrome, leather heated seats, sunroof, Full Pioneer sound system, armrest, automatic everything..So yup fully loaded, Nomore stock headunit though..Check da sig

·
Registered
931 Posts
HAHAHA...YUP..except for onstar..Chrome, leather, heated seats, sunroof, Full Pioneer sound system, armrest, automatic everything..So yup fully loaded
nice.... mine not so much lol... did;nt even come with floor mats

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
More pics will be up soon, I'm repainting my Drivers side bezel. Once it's installed I'll try for some night pics. I would hate to have crank windows

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.