Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so with the layoffs of the workers in the american plants, what is the worst thing that could happen to General Motors? Well, how about a pending class action lawsuit initiated by the insurance company of yours truly:D, and the law firm one of my family members happens to work for, lol. Yes, my insurance company wants to pick a fight with GM over that darn power steering issue, so if anyone had issues with their power steering, i'd prefer some details(what were some of the warning signs that your steering was shot, mileage, dealership's said cause of problem, is the issue back, or has it been eliminated), all information would help alot.

·
Registered
594 Posts
did you know in 2009 that all the Chevy Cobalts will be made in Mexico for now on

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Banned
161 Posts
you wont get a dime.. infact you more likey to lose money and time then actually make money.... waste.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you wont get a dime.. infact you more likey to lose money and time then actually make money.... waste.
you think, i have heard other cases of this settling out of court, and they received reimbursement.

I dont think i will have any issues, especially if a big insurance company is also going after GM for the problem

·
Banned
161 Posts
you think, i have heard other cases of this settling out of court, and they received reimbursement.

I dont think i will have any issues, especially if a big insurance company is also going after GM for the problem
i highly doubt it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.