Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the manuals for 2005, 2007, and 2009. Along with a listing of GM specific trouble codes.

If you need info or pictures I can try my best to find it through out the plethora of information.

If you do need info, please be specific about what you are in need of. Thanks! :)

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Interesting. If I decide to do a radio/steering wheel swap to the 07 stuff, I'll have to hit you up for the wiring diagrams.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
If I would do such a thing, I'd need the diagrams for both the 05 and 07 since It would require a repin for that to work.

It is a project I'm probably not going to get around to accomplishing since it requires me to buy an airbag module. They're not exactly cheap.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Well... I might not be needing the diagrams just yet... I'm about to blow about 500 on seats.

·
Registered
3 Posts
ok thanks, im not going to do till next friday, also i like this new cobalt, and would like to know what is better Dexcool, or ? just the green stuff?

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
ok thanks, im not going to do till next friday, also i like this new cobalt, and would like to know what is better Dexcool, or ? just the green stuff?
OEM (Factory) Coolant is Dexcool.

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Here is a link to download the PDF for the "engine cooling system"

Engine Cooling PDF

1 - 20 of 99 Posts