Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

81 - 100 of 104 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,821 Posts
Maybe you just have a broken spring, inspect when you remove the cover before pulling the head.

·
Registered
499 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,821 Posts
This is all I have...

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have an 07 2.2 that I'm replacing the head gasket I've already removed everything around the engine and I've got the valve cover off but what are the steps to remove the head and the specs to put it back in?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have the manuals for 2005, 2007, and 2009. Along with a listing of GM specific trouble codes.

If you need info or pictures I can try my best to find it through out the plethora of information.

If you do need info, please be specific about what you are in need of. Thanks! :)
Hi,
I am a noob and saw your post. Is there anything in the 2007 manual about programming remotes? It seems the 2007 is an anomaly based on what I have read so far.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
11,821 Posts
Then you haven't read my post in your thread.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I just joined the forum because I am receiving a P0102 Mass or Volume Air Flow Circuit Low Input , I was wondering if you have the key on wire voltages A through E on an 09 LT right now I have "A" 8.0 "B" 8.78 "C" 12.01 "D" 0 "E" 1.59

Thanks your new best friend LOL

·
Registered
2 Posts
what is the part number for the short shaft that connects the cv axle to the transmission? auto transmission and passenger side. 2.2L

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi! I am from Minsk, Belarus. There are a very small amount of Chevy Cobalts LS along the Country, and practically no information about this vehicle. Can you please suggest me, were to find the literature about how to repair and service this rare car? Thanks.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hi! I am from Minsk, Belarus. There are a very small amount of Chevy Cobalts LS along the Country, and practically no information about this vehicle. Can you please suggest me, were to find the literature about how to repair and service this rare car? Thanks.
Look up Haynes Chevrolet cobalt. Or chiltons. Either book will help drastically.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the manuals for 2005, 2007, and 2009. Along with a listing of GM specific trouble codes.

If you need info or pictures I can try my best to find it through out the plethora of information.

If you do need info, please be specific about what you are in need of. Thanks! :)

Hello. Can you tell me if the pcm is grounded on a 2009 cobalt lt? Mine just feels really loose sitting in a plastic holder it looks like and i dont see where its grounded. Also where the grounds are would be awesome. Thanks so much.

81 - 100 of 104 Posts