Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last week I finally got word from my Lawyer that GM is settleing out of court and after extensive(and I mean extensive) research on my cars onboard "black box" it was determined to be a malfunction due to an overload of some sort on the cars computer that caused it to shut down when the power steering failed. They are paying off my car and giving me some cash for my wallet!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!

So I think Im gonna make a new thread about my Jetta now...........

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
glad you finally settled all that, but how are we supposed to know if our cobalt has been fixed or not? i know that when i bought my balt, the carfax never said anything about anything being looked at or fixed...

·
Registered
703 Posts
So last week I finally got word from my Lawyer that GM is settleing out of court and after extensive(and I mean extensive) research on my cars onboard "black box" it was determined to be a malfunction due to an overload of some sort on the cars computer that caused it to shut down when the power steering failed. They are paying off my car and giving me some cash for my wallet!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!

So I think Im gonna make a new thread about my Jetta now...........
Let me get this straight. You had problems with a Chevy so now you bought a VW?
Um, not a good move

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.