Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where could I get it for the cheapest and also do any of you guys have sound clips of the Performance exhaust and the Touring exhaust. Also what are the part numbers for the exhaust systems?

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
You won't be disappointed unless you're looking for a crazy high HP supercharged build, in which this catback may be a tad restrictive.

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

Ya checked youtube and everyone who has it has a SS cobalt..... Plain Jane you should make a video on yours.
I would if I could. Don't own a camera/mic worth a damn lol

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Tsudo cat back off eBay for $150, then put a borla or magnaflow muffler on

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

FYI, I love my gmpp performance cat back and don't regret spending the extra money at all

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Not bad but a little too quiet. Thanks for the video tho helps out a lot. Is the performance version louder?

Finally found some videos just needed to type the right thing so since the exhaust is soo expensive what the closest I can get soundwise to the GMPP Performance exhaust for cheap?

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
A catback ia certainly a good start to build power. Paired with a header/DP and intake, the car will become radically different. With a good tune, you will unleash the potential of those bolt ons. If this is something you would ultimately wish to pursue, then a simple muffler would be a complete waste. If however, you just want a better sound and don't much care for the power, then stick with a muffler. It's up to you and what you want really.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.