Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GM has upped the cost of the GMPP performance exhaust by $160. If you are considering this exhaust contact crateenginedepot.com 1-800-441-5150 as they bought up as many of the exhausts at the last-year-price and will be offering them at $357 until they sell all the inventory! CED has a thread about this on css.net

PS---I'm a newbie again!!!

·
Registered
94 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
I have SS Cobalt with the GMPP exhaust and air intake, let me tell you, it sounds SICK!!!! well spent 1000$

·
Registered
768 Posts
How did you spend $1,000 on those two? My intake and exhaust together were like $650...I did the install myself as usual though.
$350 in labor!!! no thanks, I don't like to do exhaust but I'd do it myself before I even thought of paying that much

·
Registered
130 Posts
the GM exhaust was 650 and the intake was 350, and i installed it myself

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
^^^ you got raped...i cant believe you paid all that much

·
Registered
130 Posts
The prices on the 2.2L might not be as high as the 2.4, cuz i didnt even pay full price on that

T

·
0 Posts
Well, I just got mine. Thanks for the heads up on this deal. I can't find it anywhere else for that much. Not even my relative can't get it that low, and he works for GM!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
CED is Cobalt friendly!

Chester don't be so hard on Cobalt owners....some Cobalt owners find yourcobalt.com too late to get the best deals:D

·
Registered
52 Posts
hey TL where did u get ur hood. It looks sick.

·
Registered
94 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Just finished installing the Performance on mine. other than having to buy a new saw to cut the piping to get the muffler out, it was really really simple. it sounds even better than i thought it would. videos just don't do it justice.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.