Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 'used' GMPP SRI Intake up for sale I purchased new: $200.00 shipped OBO

Used on and off for about 1 year. Clean. No damage. Filter still remains clean but is used. The parts are all intact. Put my SS/NA back to stock except for the Jet Chip. Need the gas mileage for commute back and forth to work.

PM me if you are interested.

Thank you for your time,
KTOHIO

·
Registered
594 Posts
must be the opposite with the cobalts all of a sudden,if you go back with stock performance.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The intake gave 34-35 MPG highway on a trip to Tennessee, so it did do well on long runs, but, during city / highway driving there was always that temptation to mash the gas pedal to hear the throaty sound from the Intake and that temptation to race to many people. I have a 4 month old little boy that will be riding in the car and although my Fiancé has a new 08 Cobalt we don't want to drive hers around all the time. So mine has went back to stock except for the Jet Module.

·
Registered
594 Posts
that's if your jet module is working properly for performance lol

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK.... please refrain from bashing in my 4-sale thread. If you are interested in the Intake then PM me, if not then don't. The money can be spent on a crib for my son. I need to save cash and gas mileage is a must now.

Thank you..

·
Registered
142 Posts
Pics?

·
Registered
142 Posts
i seriously want this, do you accept a payment plan? lol

·
Registered
594 Posts