Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know of any good websites to get a gmpp touring exhaust..trying to get it as cheap as possible...ebay was $590

·
Registered
720 Posts

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
You could also try some of the supporting vendors on here that might help as well. The tsudo catback exhaust is pretty cheap and good from what I have heard.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
...If you'd be happy with an exhaust made of aluminized pipe instead of stainless steel a local exhaust shop could put on a custom 2.5" exhaust for about $250. Call around..that's what I was quoted.

·
Registered
802 Posts
...If you'd be happy with an exhaust made of aluminized pipe instead of stainless steel a local exhaust shop could put on a custom 2.5" exhaust for about $250. Call around..that's what I was quoted.
personally it's the way i recommend to go... i bought a tsudo cat back and a week late we cut it up and did some other thing's... but i personally like loud... if you want a little bit of tone but not alot take it to a shop cut off the factory muffler and put a good quality muffler in it like a magnaflow tip and it'll sound great

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
see im just looking for a sound that is not too loud...just something louder than stock..and nothing ricey

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
personally it's the way i recommend to go... i bought a tsudo cat back and a week late we cut it up and did some other thing's... but i personally like loud... if you want a little bit of tone but not alot take it to a shop cut off the factory muffler and put a good quality muffler in it like a magnaflow tip and it'll sound great
people say mufflers sound ricy...is that true...or is that onlÿ cheap ones?

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
you get what you pay for in this world always remember that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.