Registered
1,969 Posts
good luck
i got the gmpp performance. i loveee it

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Blaze how bout we swap exhaust and call it good. I need the touring lol if I used the performance it'd be way too loud. Ya know like when I left pizza hut. That was a lil loud lol just a lil

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
Hey Blaze how bout we swap exhaust and call it good. I need the touring lol if I used the performance it'd be way too loud. Ya know like when I left pizza hut. That was a lil loud lol just a lil
The tsudo is still going to be louder than the GMPP Performance. The GMPP (P) is not that "loud", it just has a nice tone.

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
I agree, but what I'm saying is I think he's heard all 3 versions being that he has a Tsudo himself. So I'm sure he knows what he wants.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lol yea I need the touring. Trust me. I don't wanna spend roughly 600 on exhaust and have it be too loud. I'll probably keep my tsudo for the track but for daily driving I'm too loud for my liking. Even with the silencer in it's still loud. I don't want to run a high flow cat either cause they rob you of too much hp. If anyone knows of a better deal than crate engine depot for the gmpp let me know

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
get a job at a GM dealer lol.

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

or better yet, a job at Borla. prolly next to free then haha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.