• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Been doing some thinking lately (shocker!), and I've come to the conclusion that it's time to find something meaningful to work towards. A raison d'etre. And since new years is just around the corner, there's no better time to start. Problem is there are a few things I'd like to do, but I can only focus on one thing or risk losing direction. Here are my options:

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Im basically just going to keep going like I am. Probably get a dog. Oh and definitely getting my gf to get a single job so that I can jump her bones right after work. :)

Sent from the sexy electrician

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
By bodybuilding do you just mean to work out and lift to look better? Or actually going all out? Because if you just wanna get stronger and look better you would pair that with boxing. You can't go Arnold body building though and box lol

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bodybuilding as in focus solely on esthetics. I'm not gunna 'roid up or anything drastic but I definitely need to bulk a little. My upper body is made of cardboard.

Boxing will be dedicating myself to the style and technique rather than looking good. I'm not a fighter at heart but knowing how to throw down is a life skill that may very well save your skin some day. If I do that I may end up losing weight and toning up. I obviously wouldn't be able to do both. Not at 100% anyways.

·
Super Moderator
11,820 Posts
Not many choices on your poll plus missing none of the above. I think you should just concentrate on back excercise for now. Also quiting drinking should always be at the top of the list.

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
Bodybuilding as in focus solely on esthetics. I'm not gunna 'roid up or anything drastic but I definitely need to bulk a little. My upper body is made of cardboard.

Boxing will be dedicating myself to the style and technique rather than looking good. I'm not a fighter at heart but knowing how to throw down is a life skill that may very well save your skin some day. If I do that I may end up losing weight and toning up. I obviously wouldn't be able to do both. Not at 100% anyways.
I mean that to be successful at boxing you'll have to lift, which will in turn help with your muscle building goal as well

·
Super Moderator
11,820 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Not many choices on your poll plus missing none of the above. I think you should just concentrate on back excercise for now. Also quiting drinking should always be at the top of the list.
Lol more drinking is on my list. Solves issues :)

·
Super Moderator
11,820 Posts
Homer: To alcohol! The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.

No but seriously, I threw up once in 2014 because I overdid it on Jameson and now I've been mislabeled as a drunk. Kinda unfair judgement I think.
Haven't marked you as an Alky. Just saying this world would be a better place without it and drugs. USA debth would be gone in 6 months.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.