Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So for xmas my family gave me $$$$ for some new wheels and tires....I know I am going to get 17's and lower my balt..........I just cant decide what wheels I want :confused: how do I make a final decision? :sad:

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
your car is a 4 bolt....those rims right there^ are 5 bolt....unless they can get them in 4 then go for it.....just paint that stipe white....that would look sick!

Honestly.....look around first. Don't just jump on the first set of rims you see, there are tons of rims out there for are balts....check around first IMO

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
he can get em in 4 bolt..... the only reason im drawn towards these is the price is right....and I like the way it looks

·
Registered
462 Posts
I love the red stripe rims but the thing is I have a red car, don't know how that'd look on a white car, maybe find one with a white stripe?

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Dude, those+ white pinstriping= DOPE... That would look so sexy, get it done by a pro and have your whip looking sweet! :love:

·
Registered
821 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Lower your car and paint your wheels black or gun metal then spend the money somewhere else. Personally i hate aftermarket wheels, tock wheels look much better IMO. And they are NO WAY worth the price. spend the extra money somewhere else.

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
You can always find used wheel dirt cheap, since we share the bolt pattern with 60 percent of the vehicles on the road.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
how much were they asking for the rims in your pic? the only reason i ask is because you can usually get a much better deal online..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.