Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am still keeping the cobalt,I am going to finish whatever I need done on the cobalt which is the downpipe,header,and a different mass air flow sensor,and possible that 2.4 intake manifold kit.The other car I am going to get is actually between 1970 to 1979 Camaro.if I can find the car whole that be great,but if not then I can always find a project car.

·
Registered
869 Posts
God, please don't tell me you want to waste money on a "high-flow" MAF.

2nd gen F-bodies are cool, but also kinda hard to find, and theyre getting older so their prices are on the rise. Plus theyre crazy heavy with that impact absorbing front end. I managed to pick up a 3rd gen Trans Am project for 800 bucks. Its lightweight and has a lot of versatility. Its an '83 so its still carbureted (thank god). The only reason i bring that up is because you may have to settle for less than perfection in a project. You can build a hell of a street bruiser on those 2nd gen platforms, but it will cost you. Good luck though.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wouldn't mind 3rd gen either actually,that would come to a second choice if I can't get a hold of a 2nd gen camaro

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.