Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so for those of you who don't know him or anything this member, a college student from Saskatchewan has been in the hospital for about 60 days now. In a nutshell his colon exploded. Just sayin I miss this kid:sad2:

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Holy Shit are you serious?! How did this happen? And he is a kid with a freakin sick whip on here.

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jared whys it say mike palm for?
no idea

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

Holy Shit are you serious?! How did this happen? And he is a kid with a freakin sick whip on here.
i know he had a pretty bad ass just supercharged coupe on coilovers

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
i know he had a pretty bad ass just supercharged coupe on coilovers
i personally have voted for him for Cobalt of the month numerous times, love his blacked out look. Prayers are with him.

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
I was wondering what happened to him. I just assumed that he drifted off onto another forum or something. This is horrible.

Anyone friends on FB with him? If so pass on our well wishes, prayers, and general positive karma.

·
Registered
931 Posts
was wondering were hes been at... very sorry to hear hope all is well

·
Say What again!
6,036 Posts
Oh shit, other Kyle!

Man, I hope he's all right, I know he had issues before with that, but holy shit.

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the other supercharged 2.2 auto kyle lol, and yeah will i'm fb friends and mike is too, thats why i posted this cause his status updates are like **** this hospital for two more weeks and stuff like that

·
Say What again!
6,036 Posts
I think I also am, I just don't pay attention. :laugh:

·
Registered
867 Posts
the other supercharged 2.2 auto kyle lol, and yeah will i'm fb friends and mike is too, thats why i posted this cause his status updates are like **** this hospital for two more weeks and stuff like that
i dont remember he had a SC :blink: nice

hope he gets better

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.