Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probably just waisting my time but this Saturday is sport compact day at Rockfalls Raceway. Hi temp is gonna be 59 with partly cloudy skies! LETS GE SOME DELTA PLATFORMS OUT THERE!!! I have been one of two Cobalts that have been there all year.

·
Registered
441 Posts
i just bought my cobalt so its stock as of right now plan on modding in the future ! just wanted to say hi

·
Registered
441 Posts
ya im in wisconsin i live in oshkosh if ur ever intrested in going to a track or getting together for a cruise id be down.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Always looking to shoot the shit with another Balt owner and future tuner. Up in Wausau all there is is a bunch of hondas. I'll be at rockfalls raceway sometime in October. Not sure when the day is though.

·
Registered
441 Posts
well i dont mind driving or meeting u half way somewhere and crusin the highway or going to the track the beat some v-tech ass clowns. im sick of hearing them alredy lol.

but ya dude shoot me ur number in a pm we can do somethin before it gets bad in the winter...being new to tuning i could always use some help to install some stuff if ur down for it...

how is the trifecta tune seems pretty cheap to do...when im ready i was looking into it

its about a 2hour drive for me but **** it id be down to come up ever once in a while trough out the year to cruise with u...it would be fun ridin with someone people seeing the balts out lol

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh he'll yea I'd help ya with modding your Balt. What kind of Balt did you get? The trifecta tune is worth every penny and defiantly wakes your car up. For sure get at me if you ever need help with your car

·
Registered
441 Posts
i got an 07 balt ss s/c 2.0 lsj engine. ya the tri tune seems great no pcm core b/s and 100 charge for a new one lol that shit is killing the pockets lol.

but ya dude im gonna need help and well ive got no modding experience..but would like to learn so...ya some time in the near future i say we go for a cruise....and as far as modding..i dont think ill start till next year...when its nice....u know how winters are here

·
Registered
441 Posts
haha their so bad...i just got back from takin my cobalt out....felt i had to get on her a little bit so i went 65 in a 30 lol nothing to major.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lol nice. We'll have to line em up at the track sometime for the hell of it. The announcer loves calling out two of the same running against eachother

·
Registered
441 Posts
ya man and then if we hang before the track were gonna hav to take pics of our cobalts next to eachother ! cuz that would be bad ass !

·
Registered
441 Posts
so i know winter will be here sooner and its already getting colder. whats ur up coming weeks look like ? if u got some free time on certain days let me know what works we can get our cruise on..perhaps burn some hondas in the process !

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lol yea those k20 motors are pretty strong. I've beet some and have had my ass whooped by a few too. That's why I said most. There's not too many new si civics where I live

·
Registered
441 Posts
around here all i see is old beat up looking civics with 8 inch mufflers on them to make em sound fast lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.