Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
stock '06 cobalt ss/sc springs f/r $100

ok so is this a good deal ya think? im just lookin to lower the gap.. im puttin on 225/45/17 so anyone with that size let me know hows theirs work out... and is it true that the SS/SC springs will lower my car 1-2inches front to back? i need some cheap and i know i can talk him down to 75$.. you guys help me out so much lol so please let me know if its worth it or not... thanks again!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump?

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
^^exactly. I'd offer 50 and see what he says

·
Registered
1,041 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya i want a drop but i wanna make sure i dont rub. I like xfe's stance a lot... what kinda drop you got?
and ya i was gonna offer 50 then if he said no then id myabe say 75. i just didnt know what kinda drop it gave an ls

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
lol..i have the tenzo's

I got them from Gravana for like $140
I plan on getting them real soon. I leave Virginia Beach friday to go to Fallon, NV with my squadron for training for roughly a month. I'm gunna order them while I'm out there. When I return I hope to have the waiting for me.

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
ya i want a drop but i wanna make sure i dont rub. I like xfe's stance a lot... what kinda drop you got?
and ya i was gonna offer 50 then if he said no then id myabe say 75. i just didnt know what kinda drop it gave an ls
pics in my show off thread....

the rims are 17's on 215-45-17"

and then you can see the "stance" on stock rims/tires also

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I have 225/45/17s on my car now, and no rubbing issues, I dunno about when I lower it but I guess I'll find out. I'm pretty sure some of the SS/SC and SS/TC guys are running 225/40/18s or 225/45/18s with no issues.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
the sc springs would definately make a big difference as opposed to stock. if he takes 50 get em. if not, go aftermarket

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok cool ya i messaged him today and havent gotten anything back. thanks for the advice guys!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
barely drop my ls? ive never had an ss next to mine so idk what my height is compared...

·
Registered
39 Posts
I plan on getting them real soon. I leave Virginia Beach friday to go to Fallon, NV with my squadron for training for roughly a month. I'm gunna order them while I'm out there. When I return I hope to have the waiting for me.
By any chance is your squadren hsc-84? just wondering out of curiousity

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.