Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys...

well im looking at this 2k6 LS Coupe, its a repo, and its being auctioned off, it lookes really ood besides the fact that theres dog hair and crap like that all over and, besides the fact that i need 4 new tires and a fron wheel alingement since the tires are wearing on the outside!

Ok it has 53k miles, no damage reported, 5 spd Manual.

NOW my question is what would be a good price for that car. Its a sealed bid auction, and i really dont know how much to bid on it.

Help me out, im kinda tired of walking.

Thanks

·
Registered
992 Posts
First of all welcome
a decent amount of miles for an 06'.
I'm thinking somewhere in the ballpark of $5000 depending on options

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
if you have to do the clean up...and if it were fully loaded, I wouldn't go a penny over $5k.

needing new tires, a good detail (if there's crap on the seats you'll be amazed what can be under the seats :) ), mileage isn't bad for an 06.

another thing to consider, repo's always need work. if they couldn't afford their payment do you think they could afford routine maintenance?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
thanks guys... yea i need a inside and outside detail, 4 new tires and a front wheel alignment. and the bluebook says its worth 4.9k but i think ill just toss 4k at the bank and they can take it or leave it. ill find a car anywhere. yea aif it needs work thats fine but i dont really have a clue about chevy, all i drove was honda but after i total my 89 gsr hatch i said screw it im buyin american.

r u guys satisfied with ur cobalts?

thanks for the replies!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea i like the looks of the cobalt... i havent driven one though, i really like the SS but i cant afford the insurance on it, can you find alot of parts for the ls/lt?

·
Registered
575 Posts
yea i like the looks of the cobalt... i havent driven one though, i really like the SS but i cant afford the insurance on it, can you find alot of parts for the ls/lt?
yes you can and I'll go for it min had 92 000 miles when bought it but I got to tell you I love my car I know it's cheap and all that but it runs ok for me not planning on racing it or take it for car show so it gets the job done and love the looks of my coupe!!! and parts are not that expensive you can upgrade to an almost excellent suspension for 600 bucks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.