1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
thats really sad bro. im sorry for your loss. you guys will be in my prayers. i know how it is to loose your best friend to drunk driving... but you have to keep your head up and not let it bring you down so you can be strong for his family. they will need that.

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much. We pretty much were his family. :noworry:

·
Registered
978 Posts
sorry to hear about your loss !! we lost a friend last week . know what u mean

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
sorry for your loss. its tough. Im sure youve heard it a million times but just try to remember the good times

·
Registered
802 Posts
sorry to hear that bud.... my managers son passed away last night as well. he was born 4 month premature... it's sad i feel for ya.. i lost a freind a month ago... best of luck to you and my wishes and prayers go out to the family and freinds.

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
sorry for your loss. its tough. Im sure youve heard it a million times but just try to remember the good times
It is tough, it is. I'm still kinda in denial like no it's not true and Dave will come walking in the door any minute saying hey guys... *sigh*

sorry to hear that bud.... my managers son passed away last night as well. he was born 4 month premature... it's sad i feel for ya.. i lost a freind a month ago... best of luck to you and my wishes and prayers go out to the family and freinds.
Aw that's sad, I'm sorry to hear that.

Damn I sorry to hear that. It's always the good people dying from somebody's stupid mistakes :mad:.

RIP
Yes unfortunately... :noworry: Thank you everyone it means a lot. By the way, there's an updated story now, and now they show the picture of the car. Go here: 1 killed in auto accident | Staten Island Featured Entries - Breaking News - - SILive.com

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here's some pictures of the crash site:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.