Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
I just installed a pair, they seem just as bright at the stocks and I see perfectly fine with them. Installation is frustrating, but I got them from MotionTuning and I'm pleased with them.

I didn't know gaps were a norm when I first installed them so I was mad for a while, but after talking to a lot of people and getting compliments its made accepting it a lot easier.

·
Registered
328 Posts
im also looking to get new headlights what is the life of those things generally? and how hard is it to replace when they burn out. are they easy to find? i just dont want to get them if they are gonna crap out!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Halo's = junk IMO if you do get any, get the 3rd gen ones
Ya i want the 3rd gen black blue, if halos are junk like a lot of people say why does everyone buy them? I mean why are they junk, give some exsamples please. whats the good and the bad and can some people with the third gen post pics please.

What are the best brand ones? And worse

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
well i had mine for like two weeks and the halo ring burnt out and the LED bulb that lights the halo up is $25 online only and the aiming system used to aim your high beams are terrible mine are so hard to figure out that i have up. others wise they look sick

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
ebay had mine for a year the halos blew out on the passenger discovered it was the inverter was the cheapest 10 dollar fix.

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Had mine since like Feb 08(second gens) and they are fine, not a problem to report just praise. I believe there is a 4th gen now too, saw a balt with a set I never seen before when searching and deciding what gen to get, got mine from k2motor on Ebay, they can be found on some aftermarket part sites too, usually cost more aswell.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Had mine since like Feb 08(second gens) and they are fine, not a problem to report just praise. I believe there is a 4th gen now too, saw a balt with a set I never seen before when searching and deciding what gen to get, got mine from k2motor on Ebay, they can be found on some aftermarket part sites too, usually cost more aswell.

have any pics of this 4th generation set you saw

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.