Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YOYOYO lool watsup guys!

My gf and I decided to hit up a movie last night after work/school. I asked her which one, and naturally, she said that supposedly scary ass movie "Paranormal Activity" . So i tell her "you suuure bout that? You'll freak out and won't wanna go home or sleep alone and all that and wont wana see another scary movie again, like you usually do". She says "Yaya I wanna see it it looks good Ill be fine". im like "okay but i only warned you like 15 times before going". I'm not a huge fan of scary movies but it had some pretty good acting and a very unique style of filming, and in the end it, for once, actually freaked ME out a little bit...I still slept alone in the dark that night though cuz I'm a G.
So anyways when the movie started, already I could see her curling up in fear for what was to come. By the end, she was telling me 'I don't wanna watch this' and even started crying a bit! Of course she didn't wanna go anywhere alone or sleep in any darkness that night, but i told her "i warned you, this is your lesson LOL" and consoled her a bit then brought her home. She was so petrified!

I suggest this movie to anyone wishing to scare their girl or if they like scary movies. It still had a few holes in it, but overall I guess I can say it was the most well done scary movie I have seen to date.

Anyone else seen this movie?

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
wooohoooo... I love paranormal activity... not the movie... well i havent seen the movie, but what i mean is i loooove that field & that subject... it facinates the crap out of me... my fav show on tv is Ghost Adventures on the travel channel... i WANT to see this movie, but we didnt get it around here... of course... lol

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wooohoooo... I love paranormal activity... not the movie... well i havent seen the movie, but what i mean is i loooove that field & that subject... it facinates the crap out of me... my fav show on tv is Ghost Adventures on the travel channel... i WANT to see this movie, but we didnt get it around here... of course... lol
really? that majorly sucks cuz it's as if it's a homemade video like those ghost shows...you would absolutely love it....if you don't end up getting it in theatres there, then um...look around...online..i know some... sites lol. You will be petrified :p

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
really? that majorly sucks cuz it's as if it's a homemade video like those ghost shows...you would absolutely love it....if you don't end up getting it in theatres there, then um...look around...online..i know some... sites lol. You will be petrified :p
hahahaha i know, that's y im like "AAAGH!!!" i think the nearest showing is like... 2 hours away... if its still on this weekend, i MIGHT have to suggest we all go... lol...

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
it was dreadful movie to set through cause it was boring as crap when nothing was happening. I understand they need to put a plot in there but the pure 30mins in the beginning which nothing happening is crap. But I did enjoy the paranormal parts. Which ending did you get to see, the one where she comes back up the stairs and sits or the other one, the good one?

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it was dreadful movie to set through cause it was boring as crap when nothing was happening. I understand they need to put a plot in there but the pure 30mins in the beginning which nothing happening is crap. But I did enjoy the paranormal parts. Which ending did you get to see, the one where she comes back up the stairs and sits or the other one, the good one?
think i saw the good one. Ill pm you the ending I saw. At first I was like "aww the ending ruined it" but actually after thinking bout it for a day or so i realise now it kinda adds to the movie, making it real dark and that's one of the things that stuck in my head at the end.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I've kicked around going to see this movie due to all the rave reviews it's had. However when the filiming/style is compared to that of The Blair Witch Project I just can't see throwing down theater money on it. I also hate movies involving ghosts/spirits since they don't exist so I really dont find "bump in the night movies" all that scary.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've kicked around going to see this movie due to all the rave reviews it's had. However when the filiming/style is compared to that of The Blair Witch Project I just can't see throwing down theater money on it. I also hate movies involving ghosts/spirits since they don't exist so I really dont find "bump in the night movies" all that scary.
aaaah be careful what you say WOOOOOOO you never know a demon might visit you and you'll be sorrrryyyyyyyy!!! Not even the priests or ghost wisperers can help you then!!! HAHAHHA lol

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol, and be careful, ouija boards can spontanteously catch fire, lol. SsHHHHHHhH. Though man o man do I have stories, true ones at that from our families experiences.
hahaha NICE! Don't wanna hear them after seeing that movie! But i know ghosts do exist because my parents go to this restauraunt near my house that used to be some old mansion, and they always ask to sit at the haunted table, and funny shit ends up happening sometimes it's kinda cool.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Apparently Paranormal Activity leaked to the torrent sites.
Im fixing to download it right now off of mininova.

So if you havent seen it, try looking for the torrent for it.
lol I know the site that gets you any movie...they allll get leaked at one point or another. I dont wana advertise the site on here but if u rly want it the PM me ill give you a site, pretty much any movie that's in theatres. But you most likely will get the version with the crap ending. The verion I saw up here in canada in theatres was the better version apparently.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Dude this movie was freaky as hell. I don't normally get scared or worked up over scary movies but there was something about this one. Damn they did a good job. Only 15K to make to haha. My wife still hates me for making her go to watch it.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dude this movie was freaky as hell. I don't normally get scared or worked up over scary movies but there was something about this one. Damn they did a good job. Only 15K to make to haha. My wife still hates me for making her go to watch it.
haha you're just like me! this was pretty much the only scary movie I have seen that really got to my head. I think it's the way they connected the characters to the audience at the beginning, then made everything so real and typical. I thought the acting was prety good but the guy was abit of an idiot throughout lthe movie, i began to think at the end that maybe he deserved to be killed with all the taunting he did! :p. But ya it def. got in my head!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Ever been ghost hunting...talk about a way to make a non beleiver believe...just take em with you to a graveyard or old house, ask a few questions and carry a recorder....talk about picking up some SCARY recordings...paranormal activity exists, Im a believer...as for that movie, it looks worthless and not very entertaining. Alot of poeple keep saying its scary, but those are the same people that admit to Halloween being a good movie....nuff' said.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
haha you're just like me! this was pretty much the only scary movie I have seen that really got to my head. I think it's the way they connected the characters to the audience at the beginning, then made everything so real and typical. I thought the acting was prety good but the guy was abit of an idiot throughout lthe movie, i began to think at the end that maybe he deserved to be killed with all the taunting he did! :p. But ya it def. got in my head!
Yea that guy was asking for it. Damn wigi board haha. My wife is still freaked and its been a week. Im kinda done with it. Want to watch the 4th Kind now lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.