Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was thinking of adding some decals on my car, likely after winter. Not the usual (and rather silly imo) rear window stickers kids seem to like these days, but something completely different, and bigger. I'm still deciding on a theme but the leading contender so far is My Little Pony, half of the reasoning because I like the show and half because it's the exact opposite thing 99% of all the car enthusiasts in my age group would do. I'm sick of seeing stickers saying dumb things like 'so fresh' and 'illest' (Oh yeah, you're ill all right) so this would be my answer to those. Anyways, I was wondering if there are some specialty sites that would make decals like that, and if you'd kindly share them with me. I would be very appreciative. Thanks. :)

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
So I was thinking of adding some decals on my car, likely after winter. Not the usual (and rather silly imo) rear window stickers kids seem to like these days, but something completely different, and bigger. I'm still deciding on a theme but the leading contender so far is My Little Pony, half of the reasoning because I like the show and half because it's the exact opposite thing 99% of all the car enthusiasts in my age group would do. I'm sick of seeing stickers saying dumb things like 'so fresh' and 'illest' (Oh yeah, you're ill all right) so this would be my answer to those. Anyways, I was wondering if there are some specialty sites that would make decals like that, and if you'd kindly share them with me. I would be very appreciative. Thanks. :)
You do know they make a toy called "my little pony" for young girls, right?

[/IMG]

2005 cobalt base model coupe

·
Gawd of Thunda!
1,336 Posts
If you het that sticker Id stay away from driving around any schools XD

What makes you want a sticker my little pony?.. Is that not some 5 year old girls show?

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
It is different. I have one on my car that says "this sticker adds 5HP" BUT I think I'm gonna taken it off

2005 cobalt base model coupe

·
Registered
55 Posts
what i want to get is a sticker that goes on the top of the front windshield that says team chevy, and then i also want the fender stripes on either my passenger or driver side

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It is different. I have one on my car that says "this sticker adds 5HP" BUT I think I'm gonna taken it off
Keep it, if it makes you smile it's okay :)

what i want to get is a sticker that goes on the top of the front windshield that says team chevy, and then i also want the fender stripes on either my passenger or driver side
I don't know about the Team Chevy thing personally, but I love the dual fender stripes a la '96 Corvette Grand Sport. Red stripes on a blue body would look like it means serious business in my books.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've been wanting to find somewhere that has the fender stripes that you can order in ANY color. My Beast is mostly 'murdered out' but some slight accents inside the car are HOT pink so I'd like to have some matching HOT pink stripes but so far all I can seem to find is Barbie pink..... ew.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.