Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had it up to my head with the squeaks and rattles, and rough ride, and lack of GM responsibility in the shop, and not getting the trans fixed, so I was looking around, and found out I owed 10k more than the car was worth...

Went to kia, found a FULLY Loaded Optima and walked out with the Same payment as on the G5, and I'm now ahead, I did better than breaking even...

I liked the G5, don't get me wrong, but it was time for me to get something nice for myself, and safer...

I'll still stick around, and help out where I can, and I'll get pics up of the ride tomorrow.

Steven

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The thing rides Very Nice. Not a single Squeak, or Rattle, and the G5 had them from day one.

The sound system is top noch. it's got Six Speakers, two tweeters and a Sub in the back dash so you can actually hear it, unlike the Cobalt's 8" pioneer hidden in the side of the trunk.

oh, btw, 30mpg around town and 175hp.

·
Registered
381 Posts
The Kia will definitely be a better quality car. Cobalts and G5s are built like shit, we all know this :laugh:

·
Registered
381 Posts
His Kia will probably hold better value than Cobalts do.

I love how people act like the Cobalt is a better car than Kia can make... Who was one of only three automakers to go positive on the year? Oh yeah, Kia, because they make good products :laugh:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.