Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else experiencing problems with the site tracking activity with google analytics. About every 3 clicks it tries to redirect to google-analytics.com and gets stuck. I have to refresh the page several times before the page will finally bypass google-analytics.com and display.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
This thread may need to be moved by a mod to the Tech Problems. I am using Windows 7 running Firefox 3.6.10 will check and see if the same problem occurs with IE

EDIT:
Same thing happens with IE. I did find a solution for Firefox. Installed Ad-blocker add-on and added www.google-analytics.com/* and no longer experience the annoyance. Can still see the site flicker tho when its trying to redirect. Just noticed this problem this evening. I had no problems prior to today

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
Anyone else experiencing problems with the site tracking activity with google analytics. About every 3 clicks it tries to redirect to google-analytics.com and gets stuck. I have to refresh the page several times before the page will finally bypass google-analytics.com and display.
you said anal twice

that is the funniest thing I have seen all day... 3 times

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
sorry 3 times

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

btw gbalt that sig is off the hook

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.