Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as most of you know, i probably got 2 see the cruze before anyone on this site, i saw it last week in Juarez, MX(border to El Paso, TX) i went back today and finally got pics!!!!
enjoy...

GM kept its promise about high quality, stylish interiors...

and for you none believers that dont think i took these pics, heres one with me in the cruze,, i couldnt take one with the red cruze from the previous pic, it was locked, so i took one with the black one lol

i was exited like a kid at toys r us hahaha!

·
Registered
611 Posts
nice

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i took the pics with my phone lol but o well atleast i got them up,,,,the numbers are easier 2 read in person....it comes standard with power windows! lol

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
na not yet, but hopefully they come out with one, wats the verdict on the cruze SS? is it gonna happen

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
true true,,,,o n the automatic cruze is SEMI-AUTO! lol just thought the AUTO-balts here should know =D

·
Registered
720 Posts
What do you mean by semi-auto? Do they have a "manumatic" shifter or are they some sort of CVT?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Isn't Juarez, MX where they average 10 murders a day, 90% dealing with drug trafficking...why on earth would you even step foot in that area to take pics of a car...? thats my question. lol

True to some degree, but he's a U.S. citizen, and the drug cartels rarely mess with U.S. citizens.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Isn't Juarez, MX where they average 10 murders a day, 90% dealing with drug trafficking...why on earth would you even step foot in that area to take pics of a car...? thats my question. lol
its actually bout 15 murders yes lol well i go 2 juarez all the time, i have family there and stuff, and i had to go to the doctor so yea lol but im immune 2 it, hopefully i never get to witness a murder :/

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.