• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I am gonna start managing a store (GNC) and I am gonna trade in the cobalt within the next two-three months for something quicker. Now, I have looked into a couple options and have narrowed it down to four. Please vote!

·
Registered
869 Posts
With all those choices I'm surprised that the Evo wasn't an option. But I got to go with the 350Z. Gorgeous car, plenty of aftermarket support, and not terribly expensive used. Though the Audi would also be a good pick. Boxster's aren't even that fast, and the WRX has that god awful ricer image, despite respectable performance.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
True but all the ones listed above I can find used with decent mileage cars for under 17k. Evos are extremely hard to find for around 17k. I think I may go with the 350z haven't decided.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would loveeee a V8...insurance and gas I would not love. I really would like a trans am ws6 or a ls1 camaro but it ain't happenin.

·
Banned
384 Posts
I would loveeee a V8...insurance and gas I would not love. I really would like a trans am ws6 or a ls1 camaro but it ain't happenin.
true but none of those cars are going to be cheap on insurance. i vote go all out and get the ls1 :D

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha well...I am still in college I am a senior this year but I have grad school too. So that much money may be a little outta my ball park.

I actually just wanna sell my cobalt. Just wanna sell it for whatver I owe on it. Person would just take over payments.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I pick the audi as well.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mannn it's so hard haha. Z's are sexy as hell but terrible in snow and I'm in Ohio. WRX's are nasty but its hard to find a lower mileage one that is decently priced. Audi's are expensive.

·
Banned
384 Posts
dude from experience, dont buy a used WRX. For some reason, people that own them think theyre invinsible and beat the shit out of them. i was looking into one and a friend told me the same thing which i relayed to another friend but he didnt take it, bought one. a few months later, he needed his tranny rebuilt. I dont know why people take shit care of them?

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
I would go with the 350Z because ur right they are sexy, and yeah they may be bad in snow, but really wants you get used to it, its not so bad, its not even the car, it the rwd situation. I live in wisconsin, (snow) and have driven one in snow if you have good tires and know how to handle it you should be fine. I heard that if you put a sand bag or some weight in the trunk right over the rear axle, it helps add some weight for better traction.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
haha I think this is very true and Z's are downright sexy and quick ta boot! Think I'll prolly go with a Z.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Too bad I bought a mustang gt! Guess this thread is pointless now!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.