Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the wife and i have been hunting for the perfect toy....... We found it. We bought a 03 Mustang GT Silver. The downside..... We have to drive to Memphis to get it...... It has really low milage and is awesome shape. Its got like 44000 miles I think and I cant wait to see it in person. My wives sister and bro in law went and looked at it for us and made sure everything was mechanically sound and it was in great shape. Oh yeah... Its on!!!!!! I'll post pics next week when we pick it up. Oh and $6000.00 aint a bad price either!!!!

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Heres some pics that we had e-mailed to us. The owner of the car was i nthe same car club we were in in Memphis called SILVER MUSTANGS REGISTRY. Thats how we got a great deal on it. I traded my pool regulation pool table also with the sale. He was wanting 10,500 for it but I threw in the table and it droped it to 6500.00

I will be removing the damn anniversary badges he put on it htough cause its not an 04!!!!! Dumb possers hahaha.

·
Registered
276 Posts
merry christmas to me! you shouldnt have!

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I cant wait..... My wife wont stop talkin bout it!!!!! One more week!!!!!! I told her I'm drivin it back to Destin cause it has too much power for her to drive it on the interstate for 8 hours!!!! HAHAHA She got pissed but she will get over it!

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ive always been into stangs as I had one til we recently decided to sell it and after we sold it we regreted it badly and came across this deal and decided to jump on it. I cant wait....

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Very clean and nice looking Mustang.. Too bad its not an SLP Camaro or Trans Am Firehawk :suspicious:..

Haha either way, congrats on owning one of the more potent mustangs in the line... 04s were the last year of the greats IMO, nothing beats the terminators with mustangs

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok well we go the car back to FL finally last night......... Bad news is......... Its back to stock condition pretty much. For the price he was selling it, we had to deal with the stock wheels and stock tail lights. Oh well. Still a really good deal. Here are the pics from today!!!!!
I worked on it today takin the fake anniverdsary badges off too and put my old GT emblems back on it. Oh I love this car. It was a little stiff on the ride home but so well worth it!!! Its a damn beast!!!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.