Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, as the title suggests, my sister is giving me about 200 for a part or parts, and I need some suggestions of what to do. I don't need any car audio considering I've got 2x L7's, Pioneer deck, Kicker speakers. Got tints, rims, under glow, interior neons.
I'd like something performance, but I just don't want it to be boring.
I was kinda thinking of:
Engine mount
Sways
Exhaust
Intake

Whatcha got?

·
Registered
911 Posts
is ur car auto or standard? if its an auto, get the B&M shift+ and u'll still have $150 left for getting trany mounts from TTR, and still have money left

·
Registered
382 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tranny mounts or engine mounts? I was looking at engine and liked the thought of it, and the shift+ is a good idea

·
Registered
382 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
id love to lower but im goin to school in northern vt so it being as low as it is now is bad enough. lol

·
Registered
499 Posts
Honestly go with TTR for the Shift+ and tranny mounts. I got both through them and trust me the shift+ is 1000x better with the mounts!!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Yeah its just a copy and paste of the one 4dr-LS did over here but it's not complete because he only installed one of the mounts... I may as well since I'll be bored later
Edit: I was talking about the mounts. not the shiftplus. I was talking about the how to ssl61 wrote for the bushings

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.