Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well g/f's car(94 shadow 2.5) needs alot of attention, much more than it's worth so we decided time for a new ride. Perfect timing with her recent promotion. Went out to a couple of dealers but nothin to our fancy. Was close to getting a 05 gtp. Loved the power, love the aftermarket support but wanted better gas and cheaper insurance. Last stop was a local Kia dealer(they have a decently big used car section) and is only about a mile if that from my house. Drove a 06 spectra5 and was instantly hooked! Handle great( pretty sure would beat the bolt, not for long tho). Amazing low end pull, ok passing power. Comfy nice size hatchback. Even the factory system pumped. Only downfall was it's auto but she wanted auto(she can dive my bolt fine but cares not to). Got it for 9k, just $500 over suggested retail which was better then when I got my cobalt. She loves it and I find it very fun. Cobalt is still my baby but I'll be working on both now!

·
Registered
567 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well since it was used and I don't buy factory parts mostly south korea will won't be getting anything so thank you. As for beating a cobalt of course not! :) must say tho, nice to drive a auto once and awhile. Feels good to get in and cruise. It's black with factory 16in chrome wheels. No pics yet, been raining here. I'll post them soon next to my beast(she gots a new upgrade!!!).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.