Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ugh.. what a day ... where to start sorry for the long story in advance....ok here we go..

ive gotta cool off becouse ive just about had it up to here with my sisters reatarted 18 year old friends... heres what happened

I came home from work today.. to find my little sister crying her eyes out.. my parents are away in mexico for 2 weeks.. so im watching her.. neway shes terrified becouse some kid told her in school today he was gunna kill her and her boyfriend (who is a total bi*ch he wont even defend his gurl).. anyway this kid had some kinda beef with her boygfriend and she somehow got draged into it// so shes CRYING her eyes out all scard and stuff becouse this kid keeps calling saying hes gunna find her hes got her address and what not.. so im trying to make her relax.. she wants me to call the cops.. but i know i cant since itll all get back to my dad.. hes firechief in town and i know he'll be mad we got draged into it... (my fathers kinda a hard a*s)
so the house phone rings and she picks it up.. its her boyfriend telling her to meet her at wawea a few miles up the road.. so she asked me to take her... so i drive her there then i call my boy billy and ask him to drop by.. just incase.... we pull up next to his car and no more then 30 seconds latter a hyundia santa fe comes flying in and pulls up next to me.. 4 kids get out and go over to his car.. i tell my sister to stay in the car.. NOT TO MOVE.. i get outta the car and walk over and ask him whats his deal is... he asked me y i care.. i said becouse hes treating my sister.. and hed better have a dam good reason.. THEN he decideds hes gunna tell me hes gunna kill ME too...<<< yeah were do I come in here???.. haha so i swing at him and knock gim down..start freekin beetin him.. my friedn billy rips me off him .. at witch point this dude gets one NICE hit on my.. drops me down.. so my friend billy starts to beet him too.. SOMEWHERE a sercurity guard comes over and rips it up... cops show up and arrest me, myfriend, and this retard.. i tell the cop that he treated me and thats y i swong... 3 people cleard my story and they let me go and i was told to go home.. but i gota be in court in 3 weeks.. where they will decide what happends i guess

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
your a better man than i am because i would have killed that little b****..... if anyone makes a threat to my family they better be ready to defend themselves...

·
Registered
810 Posts
If i was you i would do the same thing.. but i would of took the bat out of my trunk and put him in the hopital... you never mess with somones sister.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I have to say that was a badass story! I want to be in that courtroom when shit hits the fan, especially when dad gets home!

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have to say that was a badass story! I want to be in that courtroom when shit hits the fan, especially when dad gets home!
oo bro u have no idea.... my fathers gunna freekin kill this kid when they get home... lmao

word spreads threw the firehouses fast around here... lol

·
Registered
280 Posts
I can see it now... how was the trip to Mexico, dad? Oh it was great! I needed some relaxation from the stress around here... Everything go well around here?... Sure did, I did the dishes, clean the house, got arrested, and walked the dog.... WHAT, WHAT, WHAT?

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
I can see it now... how was the trip to Mexico, dad? Oh it was great! I needed some relaxation from the stress around here... Everything go well around here?... Sure did, I did the dishes, clean the house, got arrested, and walked the dog.... WHAT, WHAT, WHAT?
i cough LOL'ed out loud! :laugh: dude wtf man.... thats ****ED UP!! and see thats the problem in the modern world now they dont give a shit who started what or "defending your self" any punches thrown your immediately guilty. man shit needs to be more like the old days cause that's just a problem for people only trying to defend them selfs, and if you got no witnesses, your SOL! This dude better get something for making ****ing death threats, thats some serious ****ing shit tell your sister to save the text messages or any proof of him saying kill!!

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah.. its gunna be epic when dad gets home.. and yeah she saves al texts and stuff.. courts gunna be interesting im sure lol

·
Registered
680 Posts
Well I suppose you get props for that story lol

Way to stick up for your sis...

And I'm glad you swung on that little punk XD sounds like he deserved a little bit more though if you catch my drift

Good luck in that courtroom and don't worry, we all have your back lol

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
yeh well it suxx that shit woulda gotten back to your dad, but i would have definitely waited for the kid to call back nd put him on speakerphone with 9-1-1 while he threatened your sister's life. Sounds like hes stupid enough to do it so they woulda just arrested his ass and you would have no court date or nething. On the other hand if the kid was right in my face threatening my sis...well....he would not be walking or driving anywhere for a very long time.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.