Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here's the story, I was sitting at a red light minding my own buisness, there's 4 guys in the car next to me. I'm not really paying attention to them, all of a sudden an opened water bottle comes flying in my car, and they try to make a U-turn. I peel out after them, and they stop thier car and get out, So I get out of my car. One guy walks up and say's "What are you going to Do??!?", So I punch him in the face as hard as I can then another guy slams me on the hood of my car, and I got hit in the eye.
So I get up and grab the guy that hit me by the back of the head and slam his face into the back window of his car, he hits the ground pournig blood out of his face, another guy throws me on the ground and goes to kick me. I grabbed his leg and he hits the ground, So I grab his head and start beating it into the pavement.

then another guy grabs my keys that fell out of my pocket and goes to get in my car, (Were blocking one lane on a 4 lane road), I get free from the other guy and push the guy that is trying to steal my car into an oncoming car, unfortunately that car stopped before hitting this mother******, then they all go running into thier car and take off, So I go back to mine and chase them, but they had better handling and got off on the interstate, I tried to get off too, and ended up spinning a 180 in the median, So I said **** it.

So today was pretty much entertaining, 4 guys and all I got was a busted eye and some road rash from fighting in the road.

Just figured I'd share

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
dude im upset that the car stopped....seriously. does that make me a bad person? lol

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LMAO ****ing gnarly! way to stick up for your car man!
Yeah my car is like my child, nobody is going to **** with me like that without consequences

holy crap thats freaking awesome, what kind of car were they driving? dude great great! story
a white 4 door Hyundai modded suspension

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
that or the suspension in that thing sucks so bad that the 4 man homofest they had going on in there dropped it

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
could have been having such a homothugasm bangfest they blew the suspension. just saying...thats where knives usually end up getting pulled on someone

·
Registered
277 Posts
I remember when i was 15 i was working for my dads construction company. He had just hired these 2 guys that hadnt been outta prison for more than 2 weeks. One day i had to go with them to a job site and on the way there we totally cut off this green camaro z28. No one denied cutting them off, we jus had to get over. it is what it is. so us 3 are sitting in a single cab chevy work truck with the windows down in a left turn lane. Next thing we hear this woman yelling and threatning us and shit for cutting her off. We looked over and she was reaching over her bfs lap from the passengers seat. I just sorta laughed it off but these dudes i was with didnt take it the same way. Guy sittin in the passenger seat told the GUY that his gf better shut up cuz he was gonna get his ass kicked for her.

needless to say, she kept talking even after her bf had asked her, skip that, BEGGED her to stop. These two felons got outta the truck, yanked him outta his car and beat him pretty good for God to see. I just sat in the truck, like WTF did I get myself into? It was crazy and it was funny as **** until we got back to the shop and my dad was waiting for us lol someone called cuz they saw the company name on the truck. I wish he wouldn have fired those dudes tho, they were pretty funny.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
HAHAHA I cant help but laugh, awesome story!!!!
Do you have ANY idea why they did it?
oh yeah, glad u didnt get killed or anything too, lol

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Honestly it aint ****in worth it in my eyes. People are ****in crazy these days you dont know what the **** they'll do. I wold of just blown it off.

Something like that happened to my boss. Hes a bit crazy and hes also the president of a nation wide biker gang, (also spread to Europe). This guy is a real ****in hard ass. Someone cut him off while he was riding his bike with his son on the back. My boss yelled at him and the guy pulled over. So my boss went over and beat the guy down with his helmet and left him on the side of the road bleeding and probly half dead.

IT AINT WORTH IT! You dont know who the hell cuts you off, could be some ****in murderer on the loose or something.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.