Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its nothing big and I sucked lol but I went to the local Cruise In and had just gotten my car situated(wiped down and opened up) and I had this chick come over and stand there for a second before saying "hello." She asked if I would not mind being interviewed for this show called Cruise Control TV so I was like oh great in my head and said sure. So after some small talk the rest of the "crew" came over and we did the interview. I say I sucked cause, I had not had anything to eat at all, over 17hrs with no food(I am bad for that) and also worked my butt off prior so I was hungry, tired and out of it mentally cause of the lack of anything in my system so she asked the simple question, what is a supercharger! I eventually got it out that is "basically works like a turbo but it runs off the motor rather than exhaust gases to force air into the intake making more power" or something like that. Its whatever though lol, gonna have to google this Cruise Control Tv and find out what channel and time it comes on. To see just how bad I look and how much I sounded like a tard lol:toung:

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Well its nothing big and I sucked lol but I went to the local Cruise In and had just gotten my car situated(wiped down and opened up) and I had this chick come over and stand there for a second before saying "hello." She asked if I would not mind being interviewed for this show called Cruise Control TV so I was like oh great in my head and said sure. So after some small talk the rest of the "crew" came over and we did the interview. I say I sucked cause, I had not had anything to eat at all, over 17hrs with no food(I am bad for that) and also worked my butt off prior so I was hungry, tired and out of it mentally cause of the lack of anything in my system so she asked the simple question, what is a supercharger! I eventually got it out that is "basically works like a turbo but it runs off the motor rather than exhaust gases to force air into the intake making more power" or something like that. Its whatever though lol, gonna have to google this Cruise Control Tv and find out what channel and time it comes on. To see just how bad I look and how much I sounded like a tard lol:toung:
very nice. now i shall tivo, then youtube :) hahaha

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts

Sounds good man. If you find this link before any of us do be sure to post up.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
bahahaha... yeah so i can laugh @ u! OH beamer I'm playinnng! :-D

you are SO bad not to eat... *bad!* hahahaha...

but seriously, that is pretty cool... hope i getta see it...

·
Registered
720 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool 07, beat me too it. I am going to try and go to the Ugly car show at the same place these cruise ins are at, maybe have a redo lol. Anyway, went to the 1st of 2 shows this weekend today, got first place in class, I was up against a SRT-4 old by an older guy. Was a pretty small showing so it was just me and the SRT for our class but hopefully tomorrows well have a better showing. it was cold(well, for us anyway) and sprinkles of rain so maybe that is why it was not a big showing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.