Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well, i went over to gm addiction and picked up my cf trunk. lloks good and has the third break light area. Thank god. i didnt wanna have to do the civic break light mod. Here aar teh piktars....

it was a ***** but i was able to install all factory shit over to the new trunk. twas a ***** cuz the cf trunk didnt have any holes where the locks bolt up to.

once i skin cf to the black painted lip its gonna look better

Im gonna make a cf plug to put over the trunk lock. I wasnt able to hook up that pin that connects the lock to the latch. tried for an hour, everytime i attached it, i wasnt able to close the trunk. when i removed the pin then i was able. also left just one trunk strut. two was too much. but everything fit well with no fitment issues. tahnks for looking

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i got a good deal from ca. fortunate for me i dont live too far away. so i was able to save the $179 shipping charge. they were still gonna charge me the shipping anyways cuz they pay for it when they receive it to their shop but since it doesnt sell as good as the coupe, they gave me the discount

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
thats not bad at all! worth it imo with how good it looks

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
wow that does look great and you got a verr good price on it. keep up the good work

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.