Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all :) I bought a 2005 LT Sedan about 2 months ago and thanks to this forum I’ve figured out my suspension problem. Anyway, I plan on doing a few mods to my cobalt, nothing extravagant but enough for a fellow cobalt to notice. So, I took the first step and debadged my trunk yesterday. It took me FOREVER to get the bowtie off but it was well worth it!

Now I’m contemplating taking off the side door bumpers. They’re silver so they stick out on the white. But on the other hand… if someone decides to open their door on my car…

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
Nice rear.... The car that is. I have heard the side bumpers are a big pita, but I have also been told it's a lot easier when it's hot, so I think I am going to wait till summer is in full effect to do mine.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
looks good! shouldn't take long to take em off. Cleaning up all the tape is a pita though

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
looks good! shouldn't take long to take em off. Cleaning up all the tape is a pita though
Sounds like I'll be bribing someone to help me, haha :amuse:

welcome! woot for debadged white cobalts. they definitely look good that way.
I agree! It makes a huge difference!

very nice, I did the same to mine. I took the side ones off too, give it a nice polish and you get that ss look! :)
Have any pics of it finished??

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.