Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my new state license plate today after waiting 7 weeks. The proceeds go to help fund mammograms for people without good healthcare. Tried to get other wording but all the good stuff was taken or not allowed by the wife, go figure on both accounts.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Nice I support breast cancer as well, do to my grandma having it. I have the save the tata's magnet.

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had a Save the Boobies rubber bracelet until I lost it, just now got a replacement. My mom is a survivor also. Did a motorcycle drag racing event back in Sept 2006 also, in addition to many other events.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
I had a Save the Boobies rubber bracelet until I lost it, just now got a replacement. My mom is a survivor also. Did a motorcycle drag racing event back in Sept 2006 also, in addition to many other events.
Yea I just did the race for the cure with my mom, sister and girlfriend about a month ago. I wanted to do it before but i was always schedule to work. My girlfriend bought me a feel your boobies magnet. lol But I dont have it on the car may be to much with the other magnet on there.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Nice! Awesome job supporting! I have the " i heart boobies" bracelet around my shifter.

·
Registered
352 Posts
ive got the "I heart Boobies" sticker on my side windows. about an inch tall and 12 inches long

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Great cause and definitely deserves any donation. But would not be interested in pink BC plates on my car. Much less having a spouse dictate as to what message I could or could not place on MY tags. If it's a jointly owned car and she's in charge, I guess one has gotta go with the flow.
Would look more befitting on a Miata or a PT Cruiser type......
Everyone's different... that's what makes the world go 'round.

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea, each to their own. But my mom is a survivor and car plates make people think a little about things. And it was same price for this tag or a standard personalized tag. So let someone get some money from the tag instead of the state.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.