Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

got my sportlines in finally!

3K views 33 replies 10 participants last post by  boost_it.20psi 
#1 ·
Thanks everyone who helped me awhile back when i was asking about this!

I usually keep quiet and just read alot on the forum but when i ask you guys are always helpful

so i went with sportlines and put them in myself thanks to the how to section and got the cobalt aligned

They look sickk!:nuts: The handling is really noticeably better and the ride quality is really close to stock. So thanks everyone for your input and help i appreciate:bigsmile:

#4 ·
Pic's or Ban hahaa

#5 ·
calm yourselves!!

there coming there coming.... geez :amazed:

#11 ·
lmfao thats just too funny, i've been coming online all day to see these pics.

#12 ·
sorry haven't had a chance until now!

coming right now..

#14 ·

:bigsmile:

#16 ·
definately.. its a flippin monster without 'em. i didn't realize how bad it was till i drove with these springs :)

next is rims and underglow

#18 ·
that looks really good. hey what side of El Paso you in? I live in chaparral and go to NMSU.

#21 ·
i live on the west side of ep

it would be cool if they were lower stock but now i get to drive it and every time i see a stock cobalt i can smile cause they don't know what they're missing :smile1:

#22 ·
i still need to drop mine but i'm looking for tein springs

#23 ·
ls,lt, or ss?

#25 ·
ride height where?

their eibach sportlines so 2 inches lower in the front and 2.5 inches lower in the back.

everyone with a cobalt needs to do this first! I LOVE IT SO MUCH IT ISN'T HEALTHY ANYOMORE:laugh:

#26 ·
mine's an 06 ls with a lot of ss work. ss spoiler, front bumper and side skirts soon, just gotta figure out what to do with the rear bumper. do you happen to know anything about the tein springs or where to get them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.