Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going tomorrow to get my tsudo exhaust!!!!!!! Ill post pics as soon as it is installed and take video too!!!!!! Happy birthday to me!!!! YAY:bigsmile:

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL yea I learned from Method's install......im gonna get a custom shop to mount in right....

·
Registered
610 Posts
happy birthday man! i'm still on the wall about getting the tsudo, so lmk how it turns out :)

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got my tsudo put on yesterday!!! what a pain in the neck but it sounds so nice and looks so sexy!!!!! and yes i did space it away from the bumper so it wouldnt f it up....

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea soon im so dang tired and i need to wash my balt too LOL prob tomorrow or wed try to do video too......

·
Registered
610 Posts
nice job man. i cant wait to get mine. how much space did you give between the tip and bumper? and did you do it yourself?

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yea bought it from speed-element.com for $200......took a long time cuz my bolts were rusted to hell so I had to use a cutting wheel to buzz them off......I think the clearance is maybe 1 1/2 inches or 2....the only thing is the rear hangers line up so just bend them to fit.....but the videos on youtube does no justice it sounds so much deeper and louder!!!!

·
Registered
610 Posts
for my 17th birthday i bought myself a car!!! LOL!
how old did you just turn? happy birthday btw :bigsmile:

yea bought it from speed-element.com for $200......took a long time cuz my bolts were rusted to hell so I had to use a cutting wheel to buzz them off......I think the clearance is maybe 1 1/2 inches or 2....the only thing is the rear hangers line up so just bend them to fit.....but the videos on youtube does no justice it sounds so much deeper and louder!!!!
ok i'm hatin' right now lol. rims first then exhaust haha.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
21 lol long time ago......yea wheels are when my tires wear out lol dont wanna waste them........get that exhaust its badass!!!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.