Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, as some of you know, I had a badly bent rim. So I sold those and got new ones. They're 17" MB Wheels "Drifter". Wrapped in 225/45/17R Kumho Ecstas. Tell me what you think, and be honest.

BEFORE:

NOW:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for being honest! I personally kinda liked the other ones a little better too, but these are growing on me and I keep getting from people that they like these better.

R

·
0 Posts
That is too funny i had those EXACT same rims on my cobalt. 17 inch Mb motorsports. How funny is that.

·
Registered
117 Posts
i love me. i want.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I see a COBALTSS.net sticker on the rear window.... LET'S STONE HIM!!!! lol
It's ok, I'm a friendly Cobalt owner..... not one that calls everything "Rice". I appreciate all of you guy's (and girl's) input.

·
Registered
79 Posts
i actually have the same rims but i was considering selling them...did you have a problem with the length of your studs...i could only get about five turns with lugs i had and i think suggested is 8

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i actually have the same rims but i was considering selling them...did you have a problem with the length of your studs...i could only get about five turns with lugs i had and i think suggested is 8
I have a friend that works at Discount Tire, so I just took them to him to be mounted for free.

·
Registered
79 Posts
oh alright well thanks anyway....you haven't had any problems with the break pedal shaking at high speeds?

tyrone13 added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

Renesis

That is too funny i had those EXACT same rims on my cobalt. 17 inch Mb motorsports. How funny is that.
How about you renesis do you remember having any problems with the length of the wheel studs

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
oh alright well thanks anyway....you haven't had any problems with the break pedal shaking at high speeds?
No, no problems as of yet. I just put them on Saturday though.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I was wandering how the Motegi mr7 in gunmetal would look on my car or if black would be better. Being that your car is the same color as mine you helped me decide, I like both but like the gunmetal better myself.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.